Sunday, July 27, 2008

Count Your Blessings

Hello everyone,
As a surprise, my daughter, Kelli, created this new blog site for me. To honor my mother who died last year, I named the blog, "COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS".

As a very young girl, this was the first church hymn she taught my sister, Janice, and I to sing in church. My mom had a grateful heart and spirit that unceasingly was felt by all who met her. She and my dad are greatly missed but always remembered for the music and love they brought to each of their ten children.

My blog site will be devoted to fun memories and topics like these:

GRATITUDE ATTITUDE

THE DOGS HAVE IT!

SPRAY IT, DON'T SAY IT

THE MORE WE KNOW, THE BETTER WE DO

A FAMILY AFFAIR

JUST EAT IT!

WORK SMART, NOT HARD

I'm just getting started so its definitely a work in progress, as they say! I hope you'll check out the first post which is A LETTER FROM MY DAUGHTER to the LIVE with Regis and Kelly show, submitted by Kelli.

Happy blogging, Debbie

2 comments:

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Woo-hoooo! Mama has a blog! Your ideas sound great. Can't wait to read about 'em. Told ya this would be fun!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Okay Mom...it's been over a month! You need to post something. Anything!
Words to a favorite song perhaps?
(maybe the Lessons Learned song)
A recipe?
Your top five favorite movies?
A quote that you really like?

You know you want to! :)